Old January 11th 04, 01:48 AM
Dee D. Flint

"garigue" wrote in message
news:nv%Lb.18348$I06.132801@attbi_s01...

I've looked all through Part 97...and ALL volumes of Title 47 C.F.R.
and there is NOTHING applicable to Halloween, Christianity,
Christmas, New Years Day, or anything else in your post.

Here there be demons, of course, but the above has NOTHING to
do with ham radio or even amateur radio.

What dictionary are you using?

What alternate reality are you living in?

WMD

Oh-Oh Dee you have just violated Len's off topic rule. You better watch

it
on the air when he .....wait he doesn't have a ticket. Oh well ....

God Bless 73 Tom KI3R

I long ago killfiled Len. And as the old commercial went "Plop, Plop, Oh
what a relief it is".

Dee D. Flint, N8UZE