Old January 12th 04, 01:39 AM
Bill Sohl

"N2EY" wrote in message
In article et, "Bill

Sohl"
writes:

"N2EY" wrote in message

btw, we *don't* test all hams for Morse skill now.

Rephrased then... we DO test all hams that have or want a license
to operate HF for morse skill... but hey, maybe we should
reinstitute waivers again since the treaty is no longer
mandating the 5 wpm which the FCC never waivered before.

Perhaps!

But by the same token, why not waivers for some of the written tests?
Since it doesn't require any more technical knowledge to operate
on, say, 3.755 than it does on 3.995....

If that's something you want to do, feel free to file the petition.

Cheers :-) :-)

Bill K2UNK