Old January 12th 04, 04:15 AM
Len Over 21

In article ,
(JEP) writes:

LHA
You are a bitter little person and do not play well with others.

Stebe, quit trying to be somebody else. :-)

...and quit stealing phrases, sweetums, you get negative points
for plagiarism.

Perhaps you need something of a higher level in you life.

"Higher level?" Heck and darn, the NOISE level in here is already
too high!

Try Jesus instead of all of this negative stuff.

Sounds good but I already did that a long time ago.

This morning I eliminated the middleman and talked directly to
God. God must have been rather busy but his answering
machine worked...I got this wonderful posting from an anonymous
twit to liven my day! :-)

So much energy needs to be
focused on getting you to Heaven instead of bothering these nice people.

You flip out or get some bad yellow?

"Nice people?!?" HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get some help sweetums. Get a name while you're at it...

WMD

JEP