Old January 12th 04, 01:37 AM
Kim W5TIT

"Larry Roll K3LT" wrote in message
In article , "Kim W5TIT"

writes:

Yeah, Larry's waiting for everyone to catch up to his level...

Kim W5TIT

Kim:

Well, I'm waiting for everyone but you, that is. You couldn't catch up to

me
if someone stuck a Saturn V rocket up your bum and lit the fuse!

Well. You're correct there, for sure. I could no more get down to your
level than I could get to the moon without mind travel.

BTW, which HF digital modes have you been working lately? Your
implication is that you have no need to "catch up" to anyone, so please
tell us about all your recent HF digital operating experiences -- I'm sure
we will all be greatly impressed!

Only you could stretch that far.

73 de Larry, K3LT
A Real Amateur Radio Operator -- which Kim would not recognize if one
landed right on her punkin' haid

You are, by no means, a real amateur radio operator. I've got more
potential amateur radio operator in my little finger than you have in all
your years as an amateur radio operator...

Kim W5TIT