Old January 12th 04, 08:59 PM
Steve Robeson, K4CAP

(Len Over 21) wrote in message ...
In article ,
(JEP) writes:

LHA
You are a bitter little person and do not play well with others.

Stebe, quit trying to be somebody else.

Sorry...not me...read the headers, Your Putziness.

...and quit stealing phrases, sweetums, you get negative points
for plagiarism.

You mean I can't follow in your footsteps, Lennie? Maybe I can
get them to UN-defunct "Ham Radio" and change all your plagerized
by-lines to my name...?!?!

Perhaps you need something of a higher level in you life.

"Higher level?" Heck and darn, the NOISE level in here is already
too high!

Try Jesus instead of all of this negative stuff.

Sounds good but I already did that a long time ago.

Try again. You missed the mark.

This morning I eliminated the middleman and talked directly to
God. God must have been rather busy but his answering
machine worked...I got this wonderful posting from an anonymous
twit to liven my day!

Hearing voices, are you Lennie?

Get some help sweetums. Get a name while you're at it...

Speaking of "get some help", Lennie...Guess you haven't opened up
any of Mrs. Putz's books yet, eh?

Steve