Old January 12th 04, 11:20 PM
Leo

On 12 Jan 2004 10:02:37 -0800, (N2EY) wrote:
snip

So let's recap:

With just a few posts, I was able to get you and others in a long,
lengthy
and involved debate that had *nothing* to do with code testing.

I exposed how some folks want *me* to follow *their* standards
rather than my own.

I even got you to admit something good about K3LT.

And through all that I avoided any name-calling or use of
inappropriate words.

Jim,

This is really uncharacteristic of you. I am amazed that a well
educated man like yourself would publically take pride in the above,
given the behaviour that started it off in the first place.
Bully-like behaviour, Jim? I wouldn't have thought it possible.

That's some set of flexible personal standards you have there.

So I quote Maximus in the arena, surrounded by those he has
vanquished, as he says to the crowd:

"ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED??!!!"

No.

73 de Jim "My name is Gladiator" N2EY