Old January 13th 04, 10:29 AM
Kim W5TIT

"N2EY" wrote in message
om...
"Kim" wrote in message

Just a mention before I take off for the office:

Maybe you don't feel
boxed...but you sure were getting defensive and unexpectedly

insulted--at
least it looked that way to me in this post!

Kim

[inappropriate callsign deleted]

So let's recap:

With just a few posts, I was able to get you and others in a long,
lengthy
and involved debate that had *nothing* to do with code testing.

Ummmmm, that's quite standard for this newsgroup.

I exposed how some folks want *me* to follow *their* standards
rather than my own.

Not at all. I didn't see that. Your angst was for the fact that someone
changed attributes in a post. For that, you are wrong; as I am. It doesn't
matter *why* the posts are getting changed; that part of the debate was mere
distraction. Fact still remains that you bitched at me for something you,
yourself, have been doing.

I even got you to admit something good about K3LT.

There's something good in everything...and I do mean everything. For each
and every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction. Most people take
that to mean good=good and bad=bad. It can also, and more often, mean
good=bad and bad=good.

And through all that I avoided any name-calling or use of
inappropriate words.

Typical behavior for you. Although, the implication of you being a leg
man--and stating so in such a way as to imply something sexual about it,
also defeats your whole stance of removing inappropriate things from posts
you take part in. But, you can be contradictory--that's OK.

So I quote Maximus in the arena, surrounded by those he has
vanquished, as he says to the crowd:

"ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED??!!!"

73 de Jim "My name is Gladiator" N2EY

As I said, you've been changing my original posts for over a year now (by
deleting my callsign from them--by the way, that was just pointed out to me
by someone else a bit of time ago--I've been "watching" since) so if you
want to get offended, upset, etc., about changing posts then be upset at
yourself first. Whether by changing attributes or deleting things from
original posts--both a) are supposedly against standard conventions of
newsgroups/Usenet and, b) both could be strewn to be disrespectful,
deceitful, inappropriate, incorrect, and causation for a long debate. You
began the behavior before me, I trumped it.

As I said, you may not "feel" boxed. However, you have been just
uncharacteristic enough in several examples that I am quite sure you were,
in some way, caught up in being very defensive over something you did. I
remain with a feeling of debate victory...

However, there is something rather interesting about the thread the last few
days: it's obviously had Hans occupied.

Kim W-5-T-I-T