Old January 13th 04, 04:43 PM
Dave Heil

Kim W5TIT wrote:

"Mike Coslo" wrote in message

If I were in this situation, I would post a polite note with my
callsign, and not post it as if Jim did the posting. I know until I
looked back up at the from area on the screen, I though it was from Jim.

I dobt any of us wants our posts altered. We could eventually get like
the crazies thaat post here from tim to time.

- Mike KB3EIA -

Oh, yeah, Mike. And God forbid that you think that Jim posted my prediction
with MY callsign next to it, rather than my name!!! Oh, that would be just
awful...

Jim is under no obligation to use your callsign.

Dave K8MN