Old January 13th 04, 05:10 PM
Dave Heil

Dwight Stewart wrote:

"Mike Coslo" wrote:

Regardless of the reasoning, do you
concur with altering peoples posts
to reflect your own wishes?

Of course not. But do you concur with attempts to alter the perception of
a person's status as a Ham by blatantly omitting that person's callsign in a
list containing only the callsigns of others?

Alter the preception? Blatently omitting? How silly!

Jim is aware of what he's doing.

I'm sure he is. Who can tell him that he must use a callsign that he
finds offensive?

Kim had already asked him to include her callsign (a request which
should have been unnecessary).

Kim could ask me to forget some things she's written in the past, but
that doesn't mean that I should, I must or that I will. Kim could ask
me to loan her money but that doesn't mean that I should, I must or that
I will.

Dave K8MN