Old January 14th 04, 12:46 AM
Dave Heil

"KØHB" wrote:

"Dave Heil" wrote

Those things aside, the Orion is built in the U.S. and is one fine
transceiver.

Yes it is, and yes it is. Did you see ON4UN's review in the current
NCJ? Very complimentary.

It showed on the TT reflector and I saw it there. I also find it quite
satisfying to wish that the transceiver would do something, to send
those wishes to TT and to have them incorporate them in a firmware
release.

But Rolling Rock beer ranks about .001 on a scale of 1 to 10, where "4"
is "barely drinkable". (Yes, that means it needs to improve 1000-fold
be be a "1".)

Actually, aside from a couple of Karjalainen brews in Helsinki in
October, my yearly beer intake is about four bottles. I mostly stick to
vodka or with Jack Daniels and branch water.

Dave K8MN