Old January 15th 04, 01:13 PM
Mike Coslo

Brian wrote:
Dave Heil wrote in message ...

N2EY wrote:

In article , Dave Heil
writes:

N2EY wrote:

Dave Heil wrote in message

I also like my real analog meter better than a digital
simulation.

My Southgate Type 7 has *two* real analog meters. Nice
easy-to-read round 3-1/2 inch ones.

Also Made In USA.

Do you refer to it as your (get ready for it) two meter rig?

Nope. That's a Heath HW-2036. Only has one meter - analog.

I'm getting confoozed! Your two meter rig is a one meter rig?

I remember the '2036 and used to own one. I spent a lot of time
fiddling with those VCO coils in the thing. It belongs to a Lebanese
ham in Sierra Leone now. He's probably cursing me every time he has to
fiddle with those coils.

I hope he's not trying to get back at America because of you.

But what does all this have to do with Kim's callsign?

- Mike KB3EIA -