Old January 15th 04, 11:46 PM
Dee D. Flint

"Brian" wrote in message
om...
"Dee D. Flint" wrote in message

igy.com...
"Alun" wrote in message
"Dee D. Flint" wrote in
gy.com:

"Alun" wrote in message

I'm guessing that code CSCEs issued now will turn out to be good

until
element 1 is abolished.

73 de Alun, N3KIP

Only if the code requirement is abolished in less than 365 days.

Keep
in mind that some of the petitions filed do call for keeping code

for
General or Extra while letting the Techs have some limited HF
privileges. With the speed with the FCC is not moving, less than a
year from now seems rather iffy.

Dee D. Flint, N8UZE

Well, you'd like to think so, I'm sure.

Regardless of my wishes or your wishes, the government will take the

time
that it deems appropriate. Having dealt with a few government programs

at
times in my life, the snail's pace seems more typical than the speeding
bullet pace.

Dee D. Flint, N8UZE

D2, you are so incredibly wise. You immediately spotted and
understood the corruption in the N2EY/W5TIT exchanges, and knew to
stay away. You knew that Morse Code testing is healthy, wealhty, and
wise for the ARS, and must be retained under all circumstances. And
now you know the mind of the US government.

We are so incredibly lucky to have you post to RRAP. You are
practically a Shaman, and we hang on your every word as to the future
of the ARS. Thak you.

We are not worthy.

I see you've had a bad day. Afterall I was merely posting my observations
of the government inertia.

Dee D. Flint, N8UZE