Old January 17th 04, 03:21 AM
Larry Roll K3LT

In article t, "KØHB"
writes:

No, more like a Dodge Viper, a GE refrigerator or a Rolling Rock beer.

If you'd drink Rolling Rock beer, then you'd probably drive an AMC
Gremlin, wear a badge laden jumpsuit to a hamfest, and date Moms Mabley.

73, de Hans, K0HB

Hansl:

I drink Corona, drive an '03 Toyota Corolla LE, wear a pair of Dockers and a
pullover shirt to hamfests (no badges except my ARRL OBS Call Sign Badge), date
a single Mom not named "Mabley," and will probably never own an ICOM IC-7800
for the simple fact that with the 10 kilobucks I could buy an IC-746, a tower,
a big antenna farm, and lots of other stuff, and still have a chunk of change
left over! If I ever win the Powerball Lottery, I still don't know if I'd
invest in a 7800, although there would be little reason not to under those
circumstances!

73 de Larry, K3LT