Old January 18th 04, 08:59 PM
Leo

On Sun, 18 Jan 2004 19:08:38 GMT, Dave Heil
wrote:

Kim W5TIT wrote:

"Dave Heil" wrote in message

I happen to view Kim's
choice of callsigns as inconsiderate toward the whole of amateur radio.
It is simply another in a series on Kim's part, in which she thumbs her
nose at the world.

You keep mentioning this "thumbing my nose at the world" Dave. And, you are
absolutely correct in that assessment of me.

I never had any doubts, Kim.

I am probably not able to be
pinned into any particular mold. And, sorry you have a problem with that,
but the greatest minds and achievers in this world saw through your "mold"
concept.

The greatest minds and achievers in the world have been paying attention
to *my mold*? Tell us, Kim, what do THEY think? How did you come to
know them?

I almost deliberately depart from tradition and mundane ways of doing
things. I thoroughly immerse myself in the doings and thoughts of others,
and I am truly, truly excited by the potential I see in nearly everyone.

I don't want you immersed in my thoughts.

also thoroughly enjoy approaching people like yourself with such vague
attitude that you can't help but get offended.

I don't have a vague attitude, Kim. Most folks with any brain cells can
determine my attitude without difficulty.

That is my mission for
you--to offend you. Because at least it breaks up your boring and mundane
day...

Well, there you have it. I hope "Leo" is paying attention.

Yup - certainly no one could fault you for taking offense to this - as
it is intended to be an offense.

But that wasn't what I ws writing about, was it? This just happened
now, I theenk...

Dave K8MN

73, Leo