Old January 19th 04, 12:26 PM
Kim W5TIT

Keep deluding yourself in your grandeur, Larry! ROFLMAO!

Kim W5TIT

"Larry Roll K3LT" wrote in message
In article , "Kim W5TIT"

writes:

The difference between people like "us" and people like "you" is that we
don't expect anyone to live up to anyone else's expectations or

standards.

Kim:

That's right, because living up to other people's expectations or

standards
is what normal, intelligent, polite, and socially acceptable people do.

You
have given more than adequate evidence to the fact that you are none of
the above.

I have no problem at all with your opinion, the opinion of Larry Roll,

the
opinion of your wife.

Which is where you fall down, Kim. Anyone with a conscience would
care very much what people like JJ, Mrs. JJ, and I think of them.

I do, however, take great exception to crossing the
line and deciding that it's quite OK for sneering, resorting to desperate
other measures trying to make someone feel embarrassed, etc. Whether you

or
anyone else realizes it, there are people--such as myself--who have risen
way above letting the opinions of others get in the way of living life
beautifully.

I would hardly refer to what Riley Hollingsworth so elequently stated as
bringing the ARS "...one step closer to extinction" as "living life
beautifully."
That is the perverted construct of an equally perverted mind.

But, it takes a lot of work and self-reflection to get there.

I don't think the request of a sexually-suggestive and clearly offensive
amateur radio callsign requires much work or self-reflection. All it

requires
is a bad attitude and a willingness to cheapen one's self and all other
amateur radio operators -- particularly YL's. Obviously you are up to

that
particular challenge, but it doesn't reflect anything positive about your
personality or character.

And, there are more people who won't ever get there than who are

there--and
it is for those people that each and every time someone acts like an

asshole
toward another, I will have no problem mimicking the behavior right back

at
them.

On the contrary, Kim, I'd say that you have behaving like an asshole down
to an art.

So, tell your wife that I totally respect her opinion--but that is as far

as
it goes.

JJ's XYL doesn't require your respect, and I'm sure she doesn't expect it.
Moreover, the fact that you offer it may even offend her.

I don't "need" the attention of anyone.

In spite of all of the evidence to the contrary.

I am well liked, love
people, work every day to help people succeed and make the best of
themselves, and pick up in a second for the underdog in any situation.

And I'm sure all of this exists primarily in your own mind. It would be
very interesting to have a private conversation with your close

acquaintences
and co-workers. I'm sure that they would be quite ready to paint an

entirely
different picture of one Kim Walker, W5TIT.

And,
I don't know what she thinks I might be suggesting, since it is singly my
husband that I love and he needs no suggestion. Do you?

All I can say is, your husband is either a saint, or a wretchedly

desperate
person who can not do any better than to be involved with a totally self-
absorbed, selfish, and inconsiderate person such as you appear to be.
After all, even after having your choice of a call sign condemned by one
of the FCC's top officials, you still refuse to "take the hint" and change

it
to something more acceptable. Therefore, one can only draw the
conclusion that you think that you are a law onto yourself, and that you
have every right to do as you please, when you please -- even if it means
giving an unfavorable image to 750,000-plus U.S. radio amateurs. And
the fact that you have done so willingly and by your own request only
makes you look all the worse.

73 de Larry, K3LT