Old January 20th 04, 03:10 AM
Len Over 21

In article ,
(Steve Robeson, K4CAP) writes:

(Len Over 21) wrote in message
In article , Dave Heil

writes:

Len Over 21 wrote:

This newsgroup is all about lets-pretend fish-story-tellers trying
to put down lots of other amateurs. All amateurishly.

You seem confused again, old timer. While you tell your fish stories
and put down radio amateurs, you aren't in fact a radio amateur.

And you are not God...despite your claims to same...

You will, of course, present the post in which he made this
claim?

Big Dave is NOT god? Good grief! What is the world coming to?

:-)

Failure to do so will only further validate your status as
"Pathological Liar"

Absolutely! May JAMA and Lancet feature this "pathology" as a
cover issue!

Of course we all know that that request will go unfulfilled, so
we will just "call a spade a spade", or in this case, a LIAR a LIAR.

Poor Stebe. Into another seizure. Or is that one prolonged
seizure for today?

Leonard H. Anderson...Pathological Liar...Again...

Documented in all the medical journals and textbooks at USC
School of Medicine?

I'm sure you WISH so, gunnery nurse.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! !

LHA / WMD

I'm getting better at the maniacal laughing, right? :-)

Gots to do like my favorite gunnery nurse in order to blend in!