Old January 20th 04, 04:56 AM
Kim W5TIT

"Len Over 21" wrote in message
In article , "Kim W5TIT"

writes:

"Len Over 21" wrote in message
In article . net,

"Dwight
Stewart" writes:

Do you still have the full text of that message from Hollingsworth,

Larry?
If so, please post a copy so we can all see it. I know you posted it

before,
but that was some time ago.

As I recall it, there was NO PROOF that Larrah's "Hollingsworth

letter"
was the real thing.

We all have to take Larrah's typed-in words as "truth."

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH!

LHA / WMD

The words Larry posts are a direct quote from part of Riley

Hollingsworth's
response to an email from me.

Thank you, Kim. Correction noted.

I'm still chuckling at the thought that Larrah had some correspondence
with the FCC about another's callsign. [at least I'm not laughing
maniacially anymore...today...:-) ]

BWahaha...oops... [sorry, that one slipped out...]

LHA / WMD

Oh, I don't know that he had any correspondence with the FCC; in fact I
highly doubt it. The Riley Hollingsworth email was a direct response from
him to me, and Larry has treasured it ever since

Kim W5TIT