Old January 20th 04, 11:43 AM
William

"KØHB" wrote in message ink.net...
"William" wrote

Even when you know -they- are out of band?

Simple Billy Beeper,

Since I don't read French I don't have a clue what the French
allocations look like. I trust that the French guys and gals can read
French and will comply with their regulations. I am beholden to Part
97, and it doesn't direct me to learn the allocations of other
administrations. Therefore, if a French station calls me on 6 meters I
will answer them.

Pretty simple concept, really..... I'm surprised you haven't understood
my previous messages on the topic.

With all kind wishes,

de Hans, K0HB

Hansel, you appear not to want to directly answer a simple question,
and this was your third opportunity to do so. So again I must
conclude from your answer that you would, indeed, call a station that
you knew was operating out of band.

We'll mark you down with Dave as knowingly and willingly working
stations out of band.

With several kind wishes,
William