Old January 20th 04, 11:52 AM
Steve Robeson, K4CAP

(Len Over 21) wrote in message ...
In article ,

(Steve Robeson, K4CAP) writes:

(Len Over 21) wrote in message

Alternative Universe Probable Truisms

Majority of silliness snipped.

"Silly

Yes...silly. It was a pathetic troll. No more.

No problem for the rest of the radio world. They continued to evolve,
grow, advance, and discover things...and make profits on all that...
without any assistance from amateur radio.

Amateur Radio long ago gave way as a boileroom for technology.
It now serves as fertile ground for spwaning new interest in
electronics for many.

It also continues to provide a very necessary and versatile
public service.

These are facts acknowledged by everyone from Congress to
industry leaders to public officials who have had to call on Amateurs
to respond.

That is doesn't fit your lying rants is inconsequential to anyone
but you, Lennie.

Professionals make money at their activities...that's why they are
called "professionals".

Great. You're on the same playing field as drug dealers and
prostitutes.

Tsk, tsk...more hypocrisy...you claim you never said anything bad
about professionals yet there you go making nasty to pros again.

Nope...to one, ALLEGED "pro".

You keep trying to make it a plural, Lennie, insinuating that
this is my position towards ALL "pros"...

It's not...never was...JUST you...Don't you feel "special"...?!?!

Sigh...think of the alternative. If I got an amateur radio license I
might turn into a bullying barbarian. It wouldn't be nice to have
TWO like you in the newsgroup, would it?

Congratualtions, Lennie...You're ALREADY a bullying
barbarian...Didn't need any federal license or 14 years of night
school to get there, either.

I didn't "rewrite history," Stebe. All the OTHER radio services I
wrote about took place in OUR reality, independently, without any
help from ARRL or amateur radio.

Your OWN history, Lennie...Your OWN. Nice try to redirect, as
failed as it was...

Everyone knows about AM and FM broadcasting...(SNIPPED)

Yes, Lennie...we don't need you to blast the NG with yet another
cut-and-pasted smoke screen for you to hide behind.

You still spend countelss hours trolling for arguments that you
subsequently try to turn into a defensable "it's character
assassination" rants. Still doesn't work.

Tsk, tsk, tsk...calling others names like "pathological liar" is rather
much like character assassination to most anyone else...

It's not a "name", Your Putziness...

It's a fact.

Sucks to be you, Lennie. Wake up and join humanity before Mrs
Putz has to plant you.

There's no "Mrs Putz" living at this address.

There is if there's a female person married to you residing
there.

I've been a part of humanity for a few decades now and likely to continue
despite running across hate-filled, enraged gunnery nurses who try to
bully others on line.

Let's see...WHO is in this forum without any valid experience or
vested interest in the topic, Lennie?

Trying to insult my wife indirectly is not nice. It's your style but it
still
is not nice and doesn't work very well, does it?

I am not insulting your wife...Just her lame husband and her
obvious lack of taste in choosing one.

Steve, K4YZ