Old January 20th 04, 03:34 PM
KØHB

"William" wrote

We'll mark you down with Dave as knowingly and willingly working
stations out of band.

Dear Willy Weeper,

Mark me down as the spirit moves you. It was a dump huck trolling
question from someone without the balls to even identify himself, and I
delight in toying with idiots like that.

With all kind wishes,

de Hans, K0HB

PS: Just to reinforce my previous answers, and to dispell your
deliberate lies above, I have never operated an amateur station outside
the allocations granted in Part 97. I have no knowledge of the
allocations of French amateurs, so I cannot comment on whether all
French stations that I've worked have obeyed the rules of their
administration. For further details on this matter, see
http://www.amishrakefight.org/gfy