Old January 21st 04, 11:14 PM
Len Over 21

In article om, "Dee D.
Flint" writes:

Why single out the ARRL? Almost every organization and our national
political scene is the same way. A few active people get out and vote. A
few active people get out and do the work. These are the people who always
have and always will shape policy. Yet those who are unwilling to vote or
do the work continually whine about how they are not represented. It is the
same thing throughout our society. The ARRL is not unique.

Gasp! You mean that the ARRL does NOT represent amateur
radio in the USA?

How can that be? Doesn't everyone write their Director/Section
Manager who will faithfully and honestly bring their views to the
Big Board?

Strange. LESS than a quarter of all licensed U.S. radio amateurs
belone to the League.

You mean that ARRL represents those three-fourths who aren't
members?!?

Does the ARRL represent any of those interested in becoming a
radio amteur?

LHA / WMD