Old January 22nd 04, 01:43 AM
Robert Casey

Maybe we all should move voice to the bottom of 40m, and create a new
subband for
modes that create bad QRM to the broadcasters who don't vacate? :-)

With a power limit of 50kW to make sure, ROTFL!

Unfortunatley quite true, unless their intended audience lives in your
town. Maybe we should still put our digital modes there, as CW and
such I think may not be bothered much by broadcaster QRM. CW
as it's narrowband and one could use a frequency a couple KHz's
away from the broadcast carriers, and other digital modes I think
may not be bothered by the QRM much.