Old January 22nd 04, 05:13 AM
Len Over 21

In article , Leo
writes:

On 21 Jan 2004 23:14:48 GMT, (Len Over 21) wrote:

ROTFL etc.... again!

Not sure where moralizing, assessing levels of taste and
inappropriateness, and passing vengeful judgement on fellow hams fits
in, though. - 9 kinda fits, with its 1940s flavour. It could also be
combined with 10, but that would annoy the CBers and other scum as it
is at least a layer of decency down from that.

Do we perhaps need to consider an Item 11? Hmmmm.....

A musician might get creative and write something for a
SANCTIMONIUM. That's the horn they like to blow, part of
the Big Brass section of their community orchestra of
amateur blowhards. [ Toot, toot! They are on a Tootsie Roll! ]

I didn't include the all-important Self-Righteousness aspect of
the sanctimonius sect of status quoists. My omission. Good
point to bring it up!

This could turn into a "Never Ending Story!" :-)

LHA / WMD