Old January 22nd 04, 05:13 AM
Len Over 21

In article om, "Dee D.
Flint" writes:

Do you really think you would like all the US amateurs jumping in down
there?? Remember the population difference. We have a tremendous amount of
activity on 40m voice on 7.150 to 7.300 until the broadcasts drive us off.
If we had SSB access to that 7.050 to 7.100 used by other countries, it
would be packed solid and nobody else could get in. Do you want that? Far
better to continue the battle to get the allocation extended to 7.300 for
all amateurs around the world.

Ahem...the "40m 'battle'" has been going on since WARC-79.

That's a mere 24 1/2 years. :-)

Tsk, tsk, tsk...sounds like somebody hasn't been through Basic
Training and learning how to "battle" effectively.

LHA / WMD