Old January 22nd 04, 05:35 PM
Dan/W4NTI

"Robert Casey" wrote in message

True, but with the FCC they could butcher it up so bad that the Novice
equivelant would be Extra no code.

Well, some FCC brearucrat botched the lifetime code credit thing. You
get lifetime
credit for passing a 5wpm, but not for 13 or 20. So we need to look
closely at
what they write up....

The point I have is the ARRL has proven beyond a doubt they are a bunch

of
world class hypocrites. They trash ham radio with 'Incentive Licensing'

FORCE hams to upgrade and 'improve'. Then 40 years later they totally
reverse themselves.

Me thinks that different people are in charge there now then back 40
years ago.

True, different folks. But of a similar mind set. They do what they want
WITHOUT the input of the alleged voting members. Same crap, different day.

Dan/W4NTI