Old January 22nd 04, 11:28 PM
garigue

.. The FCC followed up on it and 'modified' it and it was
implemented beginning November of 1968.

Why do I know this? Because I read QST cover to cover while stateside in
the military. And when I went overseas I lost track due to military
activities. I returned to the USA in 1968. I operated on 7.010 and

received
a notice of violation from the Cleveland Ohio FCC monitor. I was out of
band for my class of license.

Amazing Jim ....I know there are people out there who do not believe you
regarding the notice. Your situation taken in context of what we hear today
on the bands is crazy by today's "standards" but it does show where we have
gone in this service ........unfortunately.

God Bless there Jim 73 Tom KI3R Belle Vernon Pa