Old January 23rd 04, 01:49 AM
Leo

On Fri, 23 Jan 2004 01:47:09 GMT, Leo wrote:

On 23 Jan 2004 00:59:25 GMT, (N2EY) wrote:

In article , Leo
writes:
snip

Look at the context in which I wrote that statement, and it is clear
that it simply means I formed my opinion of Kim's callsign based on
experiences here, not on prejudice.

You are saying that your opinion was formed based on experiences here,
and not simply on the callsign, aren't you?

Nope.

Guess this is the part that confuses me, Jim - in the first sentence
above, you state that you formed your opinion of Kim's callsign based
on experiences here. In the decond sentence, you said "nope" to
exactly the same thing....

I'm confused!

....and spelling challenged too. Make that 'second' sentence (what the
H$%% is a decond?? I dunno).......

73, Leo ...again

snip

73 de Jim, N2EY