Old February 7th 04, 08:56 PM
Yuri Blanarovich

The long and short of it is that you have absolutely nothing to back
up your assertions of vastly improved efficiency - that's the reality
compared to your testimonials that wouldn't get a vote on American
Idol.

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC

You are right, and you uncovered me. Shocks!
Yep, the real life results mean nothing!
Long live flat earth!

Bring your mobile 160m setup to shootout with mine and let's see your .01 dB
difference.
Can we stick to arguments without ridicule? Or is W8JI disease spreading
around?

I am grateful for the "wisdom" displayed here, for it illustrates the level of
knowledge and experience. I will use it in my article for the benefit of those
who will appreciate it. Some of the jabs will end up looking silly. Again,
Cecil, my hat off to you for your help and patience.

Yuri da BUm