Old January 26th 04, 10:08 AM
Kim W5TIT

"Larry Roll K3LT" wrote in message

The "vulgarity" of Kim's call sign would be open to the perceptions of
other hams. Riley Hollingsworth said it best when he said that a parent,
grandparent, uncle or aunt of a young person who was also a prospective
ham would likely be put off by her call, and choose a more appropriate
activity for that young person to pursue. Thus, it has the potential to
bring the ARS ".one step closer to extinction." I won't presume to
speak for Kim, but I, for one, wouldn't want that hanging over my head!

73 de Larry, K3LT

Larry, you are one of the most vulgar persons I've ever been witness to.

Kim W5TIT