Old January 26th 04, 05:39 PM
JJ

Dwight Stewart wrote:

That may be typical in your world. However, I haven't met a single 40 or
50 year old recently with a young child. In fact, I only remember meeting
one in my entire life - a couple with an adopted child. Whatever the case, I
haven't seen it to be commonplace.

You must live in a different world then or don't get out much, my son is
39 and has two daughtgers age 11 and a son age 9, my daughter is 41 and
has a daughter age 6 and a son age 4 and one on the way. I suggest you
go to your local kindergarten school and see how many parents are there
in their late 30's early 40's with small children.