Old January 26th 04, 07:09 PM
Dee D. Flint

"JJ" wrote in message
Dwight Stewart wrote:

That may be typical in your world. However, I haven't met a single 40

or
50 year old recently with a young child. In fact, I only remember

meeting
one in my entire life - a couple with an adopted child. Whatever the

case, I
haven't seen it to be commonplace.

You must live in a different world then or don't get out much, my son is
39 and has two daughtgers age 11 and a son age 9, my daughter is 41 and
has a daughter age 6 and a son age 4 and one on the way. I suggest you
go to your local kindergarten school and see how many parents are there
in their late 30's early 40's with small children.

And don't forget the children being raised by their grandparents rather than
their parents.

Dee D. Flint, N8UZE