Old January 28th 04, 10:14 AM
Kim W5TIT

"Larry Roll K3LT" wrote in message
In article , "Kim W5TIT"

writes:

Isn't that something?! The people I consider good, decent folks in the

ARS,
don't have an issue with my callsign at all. Oh, by the way, isn't it
around that time of year that this thread get dropped again, Larry?
ROFLMAO!!!!!

Kim W5TIT

Kim:

There you go again, begging for this thread to be dropped! Whassamatta?
Getting tired of defending the indefensible? Running out of arguments?
Feeling like you're at the end of your rope? I thought so. Well, as it
happens, you know how to make this thread go away. Start acting like
an intelligent, mature, and decent human being, and get rid of that
obnoxious call sign!

73 de Larry, K3LT

OMYGAWD!!! "Begging for this thread to be dropped!"?????????? Larry,
puhleeze. You're not that stupid.

A) I do not defend my callsign: I like my callsign
B) No "arguments" needed for my callsign. It's mine. Period.
C) End of my rope?? Over a phucking callsign?

Now, I *DARE* you to keep this callsign going beyond your usual
"time-of-year" spin with it. But, just to let you know up front, the I have
*no* intention of changing my callsign and I don't think I could get any
more decent a human than I am. As to learning, I do that every day--thank
goodness. As to being intelligent, I think I speak too lofty for you now as
it is!

Gads, you're getting hilarious. Only thing is: we're packing to move so
this is the last I'll be on for a while!. I'll be back on sometime around
the first of March. Gonna have this thread still going, there, big fella?
If not, tell ya what, I'll drag it up again! ROFLMAO!!!

Kim W5TIT