Old January 29th 04, 05:58 PM
Dave Heil

Larry Roll K3LT wrote:

In article , "Kim W5TIT"
writes:

Huh? Well, I don't make an issue of my breasts, either. And, in addition,
I've heard many interviews and giggles wherein Dolly was either alluding to
or answering direct questions pertaining to her breasts.

Kim W5TIT

Kim:

You don't make an issue of your breasts? Then what is your call sign
all about? I clearly recall that you stated that since you consider yourself
to be particularly "well endowed," you took up some sort of challenge to
request that particular Vanity Call Sign for the purpose of creating interest
directed toward your breasts. Of course, I can understand your need to
create confusion over this issue, but an out-and-out lie like you made
above only serves to weaken your already thin credibility.

Don't forget that Kim wants it both ways. She describes her
more-than-ample superstucture and requests a callsign because of it but
she notes with disdain the looks she gets from women on the street (as
if she has a way of knowing what other women are thinking). She want to
draw attention to herself but claims that she didn't ask to be born
with.... Well, you know the drill.

Kim empathizes with strippers, lets us in on what she'd like to tell
other women at cocktail parties, tells us which foul words she'd yell at
a football game and clue us in to what prompted her to choose her tacky
call based upon a dare.

Dave K8MN