Old February 2nd 04, 03:16 AM
Larry Roll K3LT

In article , Alex Flinsch
writes:

gee, and all this time I thought she took that callsign because TIT was
simple to send and had a nice rhythm in morse.

Alex / AB2RC

You know, Alex, if Kim had used that as her justification, and had never
mentioned her "well-endowed" figure and the dare she took from friends
to request that call sign, I might have accepted that reason. However,
I would have suggested that "TET" would have been even better. Her
only problem then may have been an adverse reaction by Vietnam-Era
Veterans. It was Kim who raised the issues of her physical characteristics
in regard to her call sign, for the sole purpose of calling attention to them.

73 de Larry, K3LT