Old February 8th 04, 03:14 AM
Yuri Blanarovich

Not only that, Yuri, but he is desperately trying to change the subject away
from the original. Have you noticed? That logical diversion, diverting the
issue,
is much older than Richard and won't work against people who recognize it.
--
73, Cecil http://www.qsl.net/w5dxp

Yep, it's getting pathetic, looks like graduates from W8JI "university". Time
to move on to some serious work with those who see the light. I want to explore
inductopacitive loads. WX is warming up, the white sh1t is melting, I will get
out soon, and do some more 'sperimenting.
We are trying to have mobile ant shootout here in the spring.

Yuri, K3BU.us