Old February 2nd 04, 10:01 AM
Dwight Stewart

"N2EY" wrote:

"Dwight Stewart" writes:

However, I haven't met a single 40 or
50 year old recently with a young child.

Do *you* have reason to meet such
people, Dwight? How many "parent's
nights" have you spent recently at the
local elementary school?

My wife has a degree in elementary education and has taught off and on for
twenty-five years. She is now back in school getting another degree in
secondary education. She graduates in a few months and will then start her
masters degree classes this coming summer.

But you've spent a good part of your adult
life outside the USA, haven't you, Dwight?

Yes, around thousands of active duty military personnel and civilian
employees of the military.

And now I have to cut this short, Jim. I'm starting a new business and
it's really eating up my time at the moment. Things should settle down in a
few days. Until then, this newsgroup will have to take a back seat. Take
care.

Dwight Stewart (W5NET)

http://www.qsl.net/w5net/