Old February 2nd 04, 11:12 AM
William

JJ wrote in message ...
William wrote:

JJ wrote in message ...

Alex Flinsch wrote:

In article , Larry Roll K3LT wrote:

the word "tits" used to describe their breasts. "Boobs," yes, occasionally,
but not the "t" word. I digress; this is about Kim, the reason why she
requested her call sign, and the unfavorable image it projects on others

gee, and all this time I thought she took that callsign because TIT was
simple to send and had a nice rhythm in morse.

Alex / AB2RC

Are you kidding? I doubt she can even send Morse.

You don't have to send - just copy.

So how are you going to converse with another Morse station, assuming
you are in the CW portion of the band, if you don't send?

All of the portions of the band are CW portions.

Reread the
post, it was talking about sending.

This purpose of this group is Morse Code testing. The exam is receive only.