Old February 2nd 04, 02:47 PM
N2EY

"Dwight Stewart" wrote in message link.net...
"N2EY" wrote:

"Dwight Stewart" writes:

However, I haven't met a single 40 or
50 year old recently with a young child.

Do *you* have reason to meet such
people, Dwight? How many "parent's
nights" have you spent recently at the
local elementary school?

My wife has a degree in elementary education and has taught off and on for
twenty-five years. She is now back in school getting another degree in
secondary education. She graduates in a few months and will then start her
masters degree classes this coming summer.

Doesn't answer the question, Dwight!

But you've spent a good part of your adult
life outside the USA, haven't you, Dwight?

Yes, around thousands of active duty military personnel and civilian
employees of the military.

The vast majority of whom were under 40, let alone 50, right? How much
of
the US military (other than senior officers) is over 40?

And now I have to cut this short, Jim. I'm starting a new business and
it's really eating up my time at the moment. Things should settle down in a
few days. Until then, this newsgroup will have to take a back seat. Take
care.

Good luck in the new venture! I dare say that if it has anything to do
with young (10 and under) children, you may be surprised at how many
of them have at least one parent in the 40-50 y.o. range.

73 de Jim, N2EY