Old February 5th 04, 04:20 AM
Larry Roll K3LT

In article ,
(Len Over 21) writes:

who were amateur radio operators, and almost no exposure to other hams
as a result. Young Mattie has an Extra-class ticket, and the same

privileges
as I do, but that's where our "equality" ends. She has to melt quite a few
pounds of 60/40 rosin-core, and make several thousand CW and digital
QSO's, to get close to me!

Larrah, NOBODY is as good as you...by your own definition.

Lennie:

Yup -- there are many who are a lot better. Sorry, but when we're
talking about amateur radio operators, you're not one of them!

Literally.

Are you electronically connected here and formerly on FIDONET
BECAUSE no one could "come close to you?"

Uh, no -- mainly because I have a computer with a modem! I'm sort of
surprised that you didn't know how that worked!

Try regular bathing. It might help.

Bathing my computers? Now that you mention it, they are a bit dusty...
but I doubt that tossing them into the bathtub would do them any good.

(Oooops, guess I just left you an opening you can drive a Kenworth with
a 53' trailer through! Oh, well -- you need all the help you can get!)

73 de Larry, K3LT