Old February 5th 04, 07:47 AM
Len Over 21

In article , ospam
(Larrah TyRoll the Wonder Ham) writes:

In article ,

(Len Over 21) writes:

who were amateur radio operators, and almost no exposure to other hams
as a result. Young Mattie has an Extra-class ticket, and the same

privileges
as I do, but that's where our "equality" ends. She has to melt quite a few
pounds of 60/40 rosin-core, and make several thousand CW and digital
QSO's, to get close to me!

Larrah, NOBODY is as good as you...by your own definition.

Lennie:

Yup -- there are many who are a lot better. Sorry, but when we're
talking about amateur radio operators, you're not one of them!

Literally.

No kidding? You got soma come loud ratings in college for all
that reasoning? Did you get a brain cell graft or something.

Here's a Clue, bus driver: The FCC doesn't require a single
commissioner or staff to hold amateur radio licenses in order to
MAKE the amateur radio regulations or enforce them.

Are you electronically connected here and formerly on FIDONET
BECAUSE no one could "come close to you?"

Uh, no -- mainly because I have a computer with a modem! I'm sort of
surprised that you didn't know how that worked!

I'm surprised you know how to dial into an ISP without using morse
code. Modems don't have morse keys.

Try regular bathing. It might help.

Bathing my computers? Now that you mention it, they are a bit dusty...
but I doubt that tossing them into the bathtub would do them any good.

Using them the way you do doesn't do anyone much good.

(Oooops, guess I just left you an opening you can drive a Kenworth with
a 53' trailer through! Oh, well -- you need all the help you can get!)

Not really needing your "help," sweatbreath.

You just keep tawking tuff to the group on how you got all those great
grades in college and could get any personnel job you wanted...all
through the dedication and resolve that made you Wonder Ham with
morse code.

You never used any 63/37 solder? Tsk, tsk, tsk.

Have you learned to solder yet?

LHA / WMD