Old February 5th 04, 07:47 AM
Len Over 21

In article , Dave Heil snarly
aka "Mr. Warmth" writes:

Len Over 21 wrote:

In article , Dave Heil

writes:

Len Over 21 wrote:

In article ,
(William) writes:

Larrah, at what age did you pass the Extra exam elements?

Mental or physical age? :-)

At which age did you pass an amateur radio license exam, Leonard?

Never tried, snarly dave.

Well, there you have it.

Have what? I don't have any amateur license. Got several others.

I passed my First Phone exam on the first try in Chicago at an FCC
field office in March 1956. Never looked back.

I don't care about your commercial ticket. I asked about your amateur
radio license. Maybe you should look back.

Snarly dave, I don't care about your amateur wonderfulness and
vindictiveness and bigotry to non-amateurs. I'm a pro, like it or no.

You do NOT get to choose anything about what anyone is "supposed"
to say, to reply to, or anydamnthingelse. You keep thinking you do
every time you put on the SS uniform with the monocle. Try keeping
the armband off, it's so 40-ish.

Shave the head and learn to smile. That will make you more like
Colonel Klink. Lose several pounds too.

Now Larrah, the self-professed paragon of determination and moral
virtue, once bragged and carried on that his "summa cum laude"
standings in post-service college would get him any top spot job
in human resources after graduation. He now drives a bus.

What has that to do with his amateur radio license and why is it of
concern to you?

What have you to do with anything? :-)

Tsk, tsk, tsk, snarly dave, all you seem to do is try to fight with
others who don't bow down and kiss your asterisk.

Quod Erat Demonstrandum.

You bragged *four* years ago that you'd get "an Extra right out of the
box". You still have not even the most basic amateur radio license.

Q.E.D.

Ah, so in "correct" amateurism, any statement anyone says in the
past MUST be kept forever and ever? Even casual throwaway
mentions? :-)

I changed my mind, sweetums. Stuff it. :-)

I saw the way you acted in here and didn't want to become a snarly
dave clone. Or a gunnery nurse.

Please continue your civil debate on morse code elimination.

As soon as you show the way, snarly dave.

So far you haven't exhibited much civility in that regard.

I didn't state that as my "only purpose" here, Leonard. You did.

So, snarly dave, your purpose in here is to make nasty to everyone
that doesn't agree with you and kiss your asterisk?

I'm very glad the State Department never had you on any official
negotiating team. We would all be nuclear toast, clicking counters
for a very long half-after life.

Snarly dave, I'm just trying to discuss the morse code test issue.
You keep trying to turn all of this into some personal vendetta by
making all that nasty. Is that what all the extra ham lifers do?

LHA / WMD