Old February 7th 04, 03:23 PM
Dee D. Flint

"N2EY" wrote in message
In article , "Dee D.

Flint"
writes:

Len has made no effort that anyone can see to get an
amateur license.

Len does not want an amateur radio license.

He appears to want to make changes without being a member
of the affected group.

He wants amateur radio as we know it to disappear. What he wants
is a multiband high power version of cb. Or nothing at all.

He also appears to enjoy insulting and berating anyone who is
not in complete agree with his opinions. There's a complete
description of his behavior around someplace - he proves its
correctness with each of his posts...

It's rather like complaining about your congressman
when you don't bother to vote.

His hobby is wasting time. Your time.

Exactly. Which is why I killfiled him and so see only what others may
choose to quote from him. Thank goodness!!

Dee D. Flint, N8UZE