Old February 7th 04, 09:09 PM
Dave Heil

Len Over 21 wrote:

In article , Dave Heil
writes:

Entertain us with your credentials once again, won't you, Len.

How can I do it "again" when you didn't like it the first time?

I don't remember the first time. I remember many of the other times
though.

Tell the stage manager to change the lights or maybe change
the flats.

That isn't likely to improve your story.

After more than seven
years of posting your diatribes in an amateur radio newsgroup, you're no
closer to obtaining even the most basic no-code amateur radio license.

Was never my intent to GET a ham license any class.

Your boast of getting an "Extra right out of the box" was an empty one?
Your description of several decades of interest in amateur radio was a
falsehood?

After seven years you are no closer to understanding that.

The difficulty I'm having understanding it probably has something to do
with the discrepancy in your story.

You
desperately need to UPGRADE your neuron count! Download
some more from Ten-Tec. You can do it.

Nope, Ten-Tec has no neuron upgrade page. They do have one for firmware
upgrades. You do understand what firmware is, don't you?

Dave K8MN