Old February 7th 04, 10:14 PM
William

ospam (Larry Roll K3LT) wrote in message ...
In article ,
(William) writes:

Billy:

Point taken, and I offer all appropriate apologies to Miss Clauson.
However, her achievement, while a fairly notable one ***for a child,***
is no longer noteworthy for anyone over the age of, say, 10 years,
and certainly a meaningless one for an adult.

Larrah, at what age did you pass the Extra exam elements?

Billy:

I was born Oct 31, 1952. I got my Novice ticket July 21, 1981. I passed
Extra Feb, 7, 1983. I reckon that made me 30 years, 4 months, 7 days
old at the time. My figuring may be a bit off, as I'm somewhat bleary-eyed
due to it being past my bedtime.

73 de Larry, K3LT

It would appear that the young lady beat you to Extra by a couple of decades.

She is a superior amateur to you.