Old February 8th 04, 06:49 PM
Len Over 21

In article , Dave Heil "he's just here to
snarl at non-amateurs" writes:

Len Over 21 wrote:

In article , Dave Heil

writes:

"Snarly dave, I'm just trying to discuss the morse code test issue."

--Leonard H. Anderson, 5 Feb. 2004

Snarly dave, I'm just trying to discuss the morse code test issue.

Leonard H. Anderson, 6 February 2004

Laminate that and put it in your wallet, Herr Robust.

I believe I will. I'll title it: An Absolute Falsehood by Leonard H.
Anderson.

Gotta love it!

Snarly dave is "just in here to talk about amateur radio."

:-)

All he can do is spit and shout about non-amateurs.

It must be that definition in 97.1, something about "amateur's
good will" or something.

Goodwill Industries will never have to worry about competition...:-)

LHA / WMD