Old February 8th 04, 07:40 PM
Helmut

Hi, Len,

after reading through your last 25 posts to 10 threads, and did not find anything useful, exept wrong spelled english and german, but nothing about Amateur Radio Policy, I have to ask you directly about one very important thing.

What impact will Broadband over Powerlines, or PLC, have on the Amateur Radio Policy.

Thank you in advance for your honest and honorable answer, which I will take from you as the only one expert in Amateur Radio Policy and the Moderator of this Newsgroup. Please take my apology for the poor quoting habits, I am not jet skilled enough in this magic art.

Please don't cite me impatient, but may I await your reply soon? Today?

Best regards
Helmut