Old February 8th 04, 07:46 PM
Dave Heil

Len Over 21 wrote:

Oh, but I'm very much a part of U.S. amateur radio and I've been part of
amateur radio in five other countries. You aren't part of amateur radio
anywhere on the planet. You aren't a part of the ARRL. Your
connections to amateur radio are simply that you've commented to the FCC
about the service in which you do not participate and that you post
here.

Oh, my, another tyrant ranting away.

Tyrant? For pointing out facts? Go over that paragraph again.
Anything there you'd like to dispute?

The FCC is "not a part of amateur radio," merely the regulation of
every civil radio service in the United States.

1. The FCC regulates amateur radio. FCC staffers are paid to do so.
So at least some individuals at the FCC are involved in amateur
radio.

2. I am a radio amateur. Thus I am involved in amateur radio.

3. You are not a radio amateur and you are not employed by the FCC.
You have nothing to do with amateur radio.

The First Amendment gives me a number of rights. Exclusion from
discussing those with anyone or my government is NOT under your
control. Not at any time, herr tyrant.

When was it that you were excluded? You "discussed" (albeit one-way,
from you to the FCC) with your government. Now, force the FCC to listen
or act on your views. Maybe you can claim that your First Amendment
Rights were abridged.

There are mechanisms in the U.S. Constitution for removing the
rights of citizens. Those are called "amendments." Do you think
you could ever, with or without force, make such an amenedment?

I have no desire to make an "amenedment", you "synchophant". Why are
you so "beligerent", "Atila"?

Why do you keep trying to be a tyrant?

I'm not. I'm waiting for a group decision from you on whether or not
I've achieved radio god status.

Is that due to some mental illness? If so, get help fast.

You keep accusing others of mental illness. Ask you wife what it means
when you begin to believe that others are crazy.

Now be a good boy and go our and play in the radio sandbox with
your other "fellow hams." I hear the seven-year-old extra is nice.

We're pretty near the gist of things. There are ninety-five-old hams.
There are twelve-year-old hams. There are folks in their thirties,
forties, fifties, sixties and seventies who are hams. Those of us in
the (amateur) radio sandbox play together pretty well. You aren't one
of those hams and you don't play well with others. You can sit alone in
your sandbox.

Dave K8MN