Old February 8th 04, 07:49 PM
Dave Heil

Len Over 21 wrote:

In article , "Dee D. Flint"
writes:

Exactly. Which is why I killfiled him and so see only what others may
choose to quote from him. Thank goodness!!

Tsk, tsk, tsk, hiding from truth, freedom, and independence.

Perverse mental activity. Ostrich syndrome.

You provide truth, freedom and independence? Maybe I'm missing
something in your posts.

Hide head in sand and all you can hear is the drumbeats of the league
making you tap in time to only their loud music, the rhythm of olde-
time hamme radio as it was. It shields you from realization that there
are others out there who do not agree with you. It is safe, secure,
warm, comforting, makes you feel very superior to shut out all other
independent thought.

Dee has built a privacy hedge around her cozy home so she doesn't have
to view the ugly landfill. You are the landfill.

Tyrants love the ostrich syndrome. Plays right into their rule.

Yeah, I hear Saddam Hussein was quite the Ostrich man.

Dave K8MN