Old February 11th 04, 06:47 AM
Dwight Stewart

"Dave Heil" wrote:

Don't leave out the crotch grabbing
and inappropriate "lyrics" from
P.Diddy and Nelly.

I don't have a lot of time to talk, but simply couldn't ignore this
subject. Have you ever heard the phrase, "slinging sh*t?" It's fairly
popular with some teenagers today. Anyway, I was flipping through the
channels the other day and happened upon the "Soul Train" television show.
There was a male singer on stage going through the motions of doing exactly
that. As he was singing, he would wipe his hand up the crack of his butt and
then flick his hand in the direction of the cheering audience.

He did this several times (six or seven, at least). If he had not repeated
it, I wouldn't have believed what I first saw. I have no idea who the singer
was, and only stayed on the channel long enough after that to learn the
program name, but this has to be an example of entertainment reaching a new
low.

Michael Jackson repeatedly grabbing his crotch in front of audiences often
filled with young children was the previous low point, in my opinion
(especially considering the recent allegations and his admission of sleeping
with children).

Dwight Stewart (W5NET)

http://www.qsl.net/w5net/