Old February 12th 04, 12:01 AM
William

(Len Over 21) wrote in message ...
In article , "Dee D. Flint"
writes:

That is an interest.

Actually he likes to antagonize over anything he can manage to twist into an
argument.

Only to counter the revisionist history of radio as presented by the
ARRL. :-)

And ARRL historians and supporters. For example, did you know that a
Morse Code exam now acts as a disincentive to CW use on HF? But only
now. It wasn't always so.

I know, I know. We've had that very same disincentive since 1912, and
they fought their hardened little hearts out to preserve it. And we
fought to remove it - the Morse Code Exam, not their hardened little
hearts. But now somehow its a disincentive to CW use.

"We've got a bleeder!"

TAFKA Rev. Jim must be in catharsis.